Sunday, November 20, 2011

BFF's


These girls are so cute. It makes me get all teary eyed knowing they won't be as close to each other. But I still love my cousin that I didn't live by either.... CARLIE. We never lived in the same state... and we were BFF's all growing up and still now. I hope these girls stay that way too. We are already planning a trip to Disneyland... Brenika, me, Kristi, and Kenzie. HAHAHA

And then there are her other BFF's. Isabel and Olivia. (My friend Danica's girls.) We took these pictures the other night on Trent's birthday. They are just hilarious. They always play so good together.


Brenika and Olivia are only 2 days apart.

This one is my favorite. HAHAHA

I don't think Brenika understands yet that we live far away. We went to our new ward today and she said she made a new friend in class and her name is Janie. I sure hope she did. :) I think this move may be a tad bit harder on me than it is on her. Maybe. :)

And these 2 are just super cute. Maybe someday they'll get married. HAHAHAHA


Look at my handsome pantless drooly boy! hahah


Dirk and Gabriella are only 2 weeks apart. No, we don't plan our children being so close together. HAHA It's kinda hard to do that when we both have a hard time getting/staying pregnant. But, I definitely wouldn't change a thing!!!

3 comments:

The Bowes said...

I guess I'm lost......where did you move to?

Monica said...

I love all these pictures! Especially the ones of Gabi and Dirk! It's cool they are all Lily's cousins hehe

Danica said...

I love u!! And I love our kids they are the best!!