Sunday, November 6, 2011

Love

We got family pictures and Brenika's 3 year pictures taken in September. I just got them back. Love them. Love my family. Love my husband. Love my 3 yr old crazy girl. Love my sweet boy. Love my dog. Don't love my post baby body and double chin. hahaha oh well. Considering that.... I think they look pretty dang fabulous.




















10 comments:

Monica said...

I love them! Our backyard fence has never looked so good hehe

Molly said...

Cute, cute. Your hair is so dark!!! I've been tempted to go darker, but haven't dared to yet. Dirk is getting so big!!

Rachel Seren said...

They turned out great!

Unknown said...

oh cute family :) love your pictures they look great

Beer said...

Your family pictures look so cute!!! The dark hair is so pretty!!

Emilee said...

Super cute! I love every single picture! I'm going to miss you guys.

Bret and Ashlee said...

Love your pictures! Your kids are so cute-are you sure you want to move? We'll miss you

Trevor said...

They turned out so good!! You look so pretty!!

Trevor said...

That's kinda creepy coming from trevor hahah BAH, he's always logged in!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You look amazing, your eyes are gorgeous in that pic with the dark background. Your family is SO cute. Great pics.