Currently I am....
Reading - nothing. I wish I could say the BofM but I'm not even doing that right now. I suck. HOWEVER, I just FINISHED reading the best book I think I've EVER read. Really, I was sobbing out loud at the end and thought about the book for days after I finished reading it. But, it would only be a good book if you're a mom/daughter/mom of a daughter/have a best friend/are a girl. It was Firefly Lane by Kristin Stewart. (Beware of naughty words... sorry). And if you read it and you don't like it, I'm sorry. It had lots of things in it that hit me personally... and I thought it was fabulous.
Writing - a grocery list. For real, it's sitting in front of me.
Listening - to Dirk crying in his crib. He hasn't slept since 9am this morning (it's now 4pm) and I'm letting him cry it out in there. He's not really crying, more of a whine/play/momcomegetme cry.
Thinking - WHY won't my baby GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!
Smelling - Scentsy. Pomegranate Orange to be exact. It is one of the best scents ever and WHY oh WHY did they get rid of that? There has been nothing like it since. I'm savoring every last square. (I have a whole bar left hehe)
Wishing - Brenika would STOP breaking stuff. She just ripped her new dress, she breaks her toys all the time. She is such a bulldozer!
Hoping - I can find a babysitter so that I can go see the Hunger Games with Trent. Dad and Mom, how about you fly here and stay for the weekend?!?! hahahaha
Wearing - my lounging house clothes... a t-shirt and yoga pants.
Loving - my sparkly clean house. It is sparkly clean from top to bottom. A clean house makes me happy and seriously makes me a happier person. I hate messes, I am a freak.
Wanting - grass in my backyard. It's so nice outside and I want to sit out on the grass with my babies and play and relax, but I don't want to have to get all dressed up and pack up the car and go to a stupid dirty park. (I hate dirt, remember?) and I have a HUGE backyard, but it's full of rocks and rocks and rocks and dirt. I WANT GRASS!!!!!!!!
Needing - to stop blogging and keep writing my grocery list. But my internet was down all day until the guy just came to fix it, so I'm indulging in my daily internet ritual full of blog stalking/facebooking/and bill paying.
1 comment:
How do you have a sparkly clean house with two kids? I haven't figured out how to accomplish that. :( I stole this post from another blog because I thought it was fun so I don't blame you for copying me.
Post a Comment