That sneaky little leprechaun left his footprints from walking in the door on the wall and they led to a pile of clovers in the middle of the floor!
There was a lucky 4 leaf clover hidden in the pile that had Brenika's name, and and Dallis' name on them! (And maybe even one for Grandma!) haha It was the clue to the start of a treasure hunt.
There were clues hidden all over the house that led to a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!!
The pot of gold was Lucky Charms, of course!
And the RAINBOW was new Play Doh!!!! And he left a HUGE thing of green bubbles too!!!
And when Brenika went to eat her cereal.... HE HAD TURNED THE MILK GREEN! EEwwww! hahah
Grandma's Lucky Leprechaun sent her to some new games to play with her grandkids... Sorry and Candy Land. Since the Leprechaun (aka... Brette) threw her Sorry in the garbage can! hahahah It was funny to watch her try and figure out where her prize was.
Chase was totally making fun of me and Brette and how excited we were about putting everything together. HAHA It was just as fun as Christmas I tell you! Too bad Dallis wasn't quite into it... but Brenika sure LOVED it. What a fun tradition to start. Thanks Kristi, you rock. :)
3 comments:
I'm hoping Lily gets excited about holidays soon. I bought Lucky Charms for her and Gavin and made them little pots of gold (Rolos) with a rainbow (candy) but Gavin probably liked it more than Lily (even though he said it wasn't a real holiday haha).
Oh my gosh! This is so stinkin' cute! What a rad mom you are!
:) Kids are just too much fun not to do anything! Each year I add about 20 more clovers to make it harder. I wish you were coming for our annual "Spring Break" week.
Love YOU!
Post a Comment