After a few days we finally ventured to some friends.
Spent a few days lounging around with Danica and her girls. She even cooked me yummy dinner and we just laughed and had a good time. Our girls play so good together. And these 2 little ones are so funny.
My brother, Justin, happened to be in Utah too!!!! So while my parents were in Hawaii, Justin and I stayed at their house. He was being audited by the IRS for his tax stuff (note to Trent... please do your taxes correctly) haha. Justin did his right, he just.... makes lots of money. It was fun to spend time with him, even though most of the time he was pouring over receipts and books organizing his stuff.
We went to my sister Monica's house for the day. FINALLY got to hold Alex! But after like 2 minutes... she cried. She did NOT like me! Then when she would come in a room, she'd stare at me, and if I got too close she'd cry! hahaha She is chubby chubby just like Brenika was and I LOVE IT!
Brenika and Lily played SO GOOD together. I wish I would've remembered to take pictures. When we left that night in the car, Brenika says, "Mom, I just love Lily, she's Soooooo nice!" hahaha Nice, because she let's you do whatever you want? Probably. I'm just glad they had fun!
The weather was so nice we took Britney on a few walks down to the park.
Brenika may or may not have picked up some food off the ground and ate it before I could figure out what she was doing! WHY do kids DO THAT?!?!?! So disgusting! UGH. I guess it was a piece of cake... and I asked her if it was gross... she said, "No mom, it was good!" with Dirt in her mouth and on her face. GAG. So hopefully it wasn't TOO OLD! I'm glad it wasn't covered in ants! We even were able to take Britney to get her hair cut!!!
(Since everyone neglects her!)I am sad I didn't get to see ALL of the people I wanted to see. I swear my kids get sick every time I plan to go somewhere. I wanted to go to the Zoo so bad, but the day I finally decided to go the storm blew in. So we went to see the Lorax instead.
Brenika LOVED IT. Such a cute good movie!!! We even happened to time it right so that we could go to Kenzie's 4th birthday party! Such a cute fun princess Rapunzel party!!! Brenika is still talking about it and wearing all her princess jewelry! :)
I swear that EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I have gone back to Utah since living here, it's snowed on us. And it did again. The day we left it snowed!!! So, my mom hurried and took Brenika outside to build a
And we definitely loved spending time with Grandpa and Dallis!!!!!
It's always good to be home from Vacation, but
No comments:
Post a Comment